New Posts :
Home » » Jokes | in english | funny jokes



Jokes | in english | funny jokes

1999 Kids : I want my bed near Window
to see the moon&stars.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2013 Kids : I want my bed near the
mobile charging slot..... :p

                                                       :p :p :p

Help-desk guy speaking to a lady user …
Help-desk : double click on “My Computer”.
Lady : I can’t see your computer..
Help-desk : No .. Click on “My Computer” on your computer.
Lady : How the hell can I click on your computer from my computer ??? !!
Help-desk : There is an icon labelled “My Computer” on your computer .. double click on it.
Lady : What the hell is your computer doing on my computer ?.....................:D :D

                                                      :p :p :p

As years go,U may loose ur Hair, Teeth &
Eyesight.But not ur Talent, Brightness &
Intelligence.
Bcoz,U can never loose which U don’t have:-D:-P
Short But True !!!

                                                   :p :p :p

My phone just fell down on the floor !!
Is everyone ok in my contact list?

                                                   :p :p :p

Give me some sunshine..!!
.
.
.
.
.Give me some rain..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Give me another girlfrnd..!!
.
.
.
.
I m single once again..!! :D :v :P
Share this article :
 
About Us | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use
Copyright © 2014. Jokes, Shayri, Stories, Recipes . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by PolyMasti Team | Support by HD Wallpaper Website